Wednesday, April 19, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Scrapbook Layout

Hi!  Today I am up on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Blog, and I'm sharing a Mixed Media of sorts Layout using the new Rad 2 Stamp Set...




To create this layout I first laid my photos where I wanted them and used a pencil to trace around them.  Next, I started generationally stamping sentiments from the Rad 2 Stamp Set. I made sure to over lap some of the sentiments and kept them going in a diagonal direction to draw the eyes in towards my photos.  Once all of the stamping was done I used a mix of misters and Distress Stain to add fun splashes.  I also added a few embellishment stickers and washi tape.  I love how quickly this came together, and how much it captures my son's spirit.

And if you haven't had a chance to get your hands on some of the new CAS-ual Friday Stamp Sets then make sure you use my code to get 15% off your total purchase!



Happy Crafting/Shopping!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS