Sunday, June 18, 2017

MarkerPOP Challenge #123

Hi!  It's time for a new challenge on the MarkerPOP blog, and this month there is an awesome prize pack that includes the Penny Black Summer Fun Paper Pad, Avery Elle's Cool Treats Stamp Set, Sunny Studios Perfect Popsicle Set and Distress Oxide Inks in Worn Lipstick and Broken China.  I'm totally jealous!  So I hope you'll play along!  Here is the inspiration picture...


And here is how I was inspired...


I went super CAS with this card and simply layered die cut panels up with various levels of foam adhesive.  I stamped, colored and added some Nuvo Glitter Drops in White Blizzard on these cute little stars from the So Jelly Stamp Set by Lawn Fawn.  Something I like about this card is that it can be used for multiple occasions.


Thanks so much for stopping by today, and I hope to see you join either of the challenges this month on the MarkerPOP Blog!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS