Thursday, June 1, 2017

STAMPlorations CAS Challenge

Hello!  Today starts a new Clean and Simple Challenge over on the STAMPlorations blog, and this month we are offering our challenge with the twist of using Masculine Colors.  After this month the CAS challenge will be taking a break until October, as the summer months have us running around more and taking vacations this break comes at a great time.  With that being said I hope you'll try to play along this month!  All products are always welcome in our challenges!

Here is what I've created for this month...


For my card I've used the Kathryn's Big Wishes Stamp Set, Banners and Balloons Stamp set as well as the Crazy Double Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.  After stamping and masking the candles along the bottom of my panel I used a mix of Spectrum Noir Markers and Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers to color them in.  I finished my card off with matching enamel dots.

I can't wait to see what you'll create for this month's challenge!  And be on the look out for the STAMPlorations Birthday event as well as many new and amazing products that are constantly hitting the store!

Here are some of my recent favorites from the store...









I also have a great discount code for you to use to save 20% on your total purchase!
Use Code: STAMPGIRLLISA

Happy Crafting/Shopping/Whatever makes you happy!
Lisa

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

Lovely and colorful card Lisa!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS