Monday, December 4, 2017

Handmade Ornament with A Muse Studio

Hi!  I thought I would stop by and share an Ornament I created for the newest A Muse Studio Release...


To create this ornament I used half of a plastic ornamented backed it with the largest die cut Pinking Circle A.  I adhered the Largest snowflake from the Snowflake Trio, and infant this was a left over cut from this card...

I then filled the ball with Diamond Glitter, Snowfall Sequins, and clear Sequins.  I also added a sentiment from the You're the Coolest Stamp Set and I adhered it all together with hot glue.  I tied it off with Bermuda Silk Ribbon.

I also created a little tag to go on the side so that the ornament can be attached to a gift or be the gift itself.  I've used the Tiny Tags Stamp and Die Set as well as the You're the Coolest Stamp Set for the tag.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll pop over to the A Muse Studio Store to see all of the new products if you haven't had a chance already!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty and creative ornament...love it x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS